Industrial Racking & Shelving System
A completely flexible heavy-duty storage solution, the Stanley® Vidmar® adjustable racking system allows super-efficient storage of items of varying size and weight. The adjustable racking system is based on moveable pallets (instead of fixed shelves) that maximize every inch of your vertical storage space. Pallets can be continually adjusted or expanded to meet your changing storage needs.
- Removable, fully adjustable pallets that can change and grow with your storage requirements
- Racking is available up to 16 feet height for maximum vertical storage space
- Flexibility - systems can be broken up to fit around unavoidable building structures like columns
- Array of convenient storage accessories
- Fork lift efficiency vs hand picking
|Roll-Formed Columns and Double-Layer|
|Pallet Fork Guides and|
Opposing Cross Members
|Heavy-Duty Columns and|
Double-Strength Rest Hooks
Columns & Pallets
Adjustable racking system roll-formed columns provide double-strength rest hooks. Pallets are reinforced with double-layer steel surfaces.
Pallet Fork Guides
Adjustable racking system pallet fork guides insure proper engagement and provide additional structural support. Opposing cross members provide total surface support and stability.
Pallet Racking System
Heavy-duty columns provide 25,000-lb. capacity per storage section. Double-strength rest hooks on 7-3/4-inch centers allow maximum-density pallet positions.
Add heavy-duty flexibility to your storage operation! Contact a Territory Sales Manager today for more information on the Stanley® Vidmar® adjustable racking system!