STAK System® | STAK Max | STAK Max 5000
Storage and retrieval of heavy, bulky items has never been easier! Our STAK adjustable racking product line offers the ultimate in flexibility in regard to vertical storage, load capacity, and space-savings and money-savings.
Choose the system that best meets your needs:
- STAK--our base model of adjustable racking, comprised of a system of removable, adjustable pallets and a captive lifting and handling device that facilitates retrieval in as little as 2 minutes. One operator can efficiently manage loads weighing up to 2,000 lbs. in less than 250 square feet.
- 4K STAK--the next step up in weight capacity. Handles loads up to 4,000 lbs. Available with or without ergonomic operator's cab.
- STAK Max--all the features and benefits of STAK taken to the next level. Build up to 24 feet high. Each pallet can accommodate loads up to 2,500 lbs. Six additional pallet widths available (19 sizes total).
- STAK Max 5000--Top-of-the-line system combining all the features and benefits of STAK Max but with even greater load capacities. Pallet load capacity up to 5,000 lbs. each, with vertical heights up to 24 feet. Six additional pallet widths available (19 sizes total).
HazMat STAK System®
Designed specifically for the storage, staging, and retrieval of 55-gallon hazardous material drums, the Stanley® Vidmar® HazMat STAK System® gets your drums off the floor and into their own dedicated storage system—without having to use a conventional forklift. And it’s easy to operate, so a trained operator can use it.
- Designed for safety and ergonomic operation, from its pneumatic operation to its bright yellow color
- Drums stored one deep, so they're always visible and potential problems can be easily detected
- Efficiently manage loads up to 2,000 lbs. with pallets specifically designed to allow for sprinkler system water to flow through the pallets
Start taking advantage of today’s most versatile storage solution! Contact a Storage Sales Engineer today for more information on the Stanley® Vidmar® STAK System®!