|Flammable Safety Cabinet|
A simple, efficient way to store hazardous or dangerous materials on-site, Stanley® Vidmar® Industrial safety storage cabinets are available for the storage of flammables, acids and corrosives, and paints and inks.
- Available in a number of convenient preconfigured sizes or custom-built to your specsC
- Manufactured to the highest standards in terms of both reliability and protection from harmful materials:
- Constructed from 180-gauge steel with double walls on tops, sides, bottoms, and doors (double walls integrate a 1-1/2-inch airspace for added safety)
- Two side vents, both with 2-inch threaded fittings
- Fire baffle and cap
- High-gloss epoxy powder coatings inside and out
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee
|Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinet|
|Paint/Ink Safety Cabinet|
Flammable Safety Cabinets
Keep required flammable liquids safely near work areas.
- Grounding attachment included
- Finished with a high-gloss yellow HazMat finish
- Meet OSHA requirements, NFPA Code 30 requirements, and FM approval
Acid/Corrosive Safety Cabinet
- Designed for the storage of containers of up to 5 gallons of flammable and nonflammable acids and corrosive liquids
- Coated with a blue epoxy powder coating for superior protection against chemical spills and splashes
Paint/Ink Safety Cabinet
- Finished with a high-gloss yellow epoxy powder finish
- Metal shelves
- Epoxy-coated metal shelves
- Polyethylene bottom trays
- Polyethylene shelf trays
- Self-closing adaptor kits.
Keep your employees safe with an ultra-tough storage solution!
Contact a Territory Sales Manager today for more information on Stanley® Vidmar® safety storage cabinets!