Shelf Cabinets | Tool Shelf Cabinets
|Shelf Cabinet with Two Shelves, |
Standard Door, and Bottom Pan
- Ideal for bulk material storage (gloves, cloths, rags, boxes, etc.)
- Available with or without doors
- Equipped with a magnetic catch (locks are also available)
- Constructed to same dimensions and design as Stanley® Vidmar® standard drawer storage cabinets, allowing the seamless integration of shelf and drawer cabinets. Shelf cabinets can be converted to drawer cabinets at any time.
Available in a convenient variety of preconfigured sizes, shelf cabinets provide often-needed shelf storage space and can be used for a number of heavy-duty purposes (shelf cabinets can also be custom-built to your exact specifications):
- As desk or workstation cabinets supporting a work surface
- Stacked above drawer cabinets to house overflow and semi-bulk inventory
- To keep larger items in a parts family in the same location as smaller items
- Storage for at-hand items like catalogs, binders, and quick-issue items
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee
Designed with the needs of the military, police departments, and fire departments in mind, mesh-door shelf cabinets are ideal for the storage of critical-response equipment.
|Shelf Cabinet with Mesh Door and Lock|
- Provide visibility into the cabinet while keeping stored items out of the reach of unauthorized users
- Allow airflow to help evaporate moisture or provide ventilation to heat-generating items
- Available for all sizes of shelf storage cabinets
Protect your most valuable storage items with a tough storage solution! Contact a Storage Sales Engineer today for more information on Stanley® Vidmar® shelf storage cabinets!