Completely modular, Stanley® Vidmar® mezzanine systems can be reconfigured as often as necessary—even when fully loaded!
- Available as two convenient modular systems—the MaxiMezz™ System and the MiniMezz™ System!
- Backed by our lifetime guarantee
- Build your mezzanine system around your facility’s space requirements and traffic patterns with aisle and pass-through modules
Basic Stanley® Vidmar® mezzanine systems consist of five modules (all components simply bolt together through preexisting access holes):
1. Two Stanley® Vidmar® cabinets (mezzanine top and bottom)
2. Middle shelf cabinet (provides height and space for overflow inventory)
3. Walkway support system (support rack simply slides into each upper-level cabinet)
4. Heavy-duty grating (drops into place like ceiling tiles)
5. Stairs and railings
- Consists of modular storage cabinets stacked two-high into rows, with an intermediate shelf cabinet between the top and bottom cabinets
- Includes walkway support system, grating, stairs, and railings
- Learn more about the MaxiMezz System >>
- Requires no walkway or grating system and can be configured with any Stanley® Vidmar® cabinets.
- Two rows of stacked storage cabinets plus stairs, railings, and a walking mat placed over lower row of cabinets
- Learn more about the MiniMezz System >>
- Available in 30-inch and 60-inch widths for cabinet width openings
Stack Top Feature
- Can be furnished with threaded inserts that facilitate easy cabinet stacking
Pierced Top Feature
- Cabinet top knockouts—standard on all Stanley® Vidmar® cabinets—can be removed for easier installation of tops, trays, and other mezzanine system accessories
Stack it, store it, retrieve it! For more information or a free site analysis, contact us online or call 800-523-9462.